Saturday, January 30, 2010

saya ada hutang dengan kamu tak?

at 7 o'clock on saturday night, as usual i will watching Bijak Wang..yes for sure to add my knowledge regarding how to manage my properties especially money..

watch..watch..wacth..suddenly something come up in my mind. it is about death..
maybe you think it's weird suddenly i think about death when watching about money.

money------>death

actually, when think about money, do you borrow money from someone? i believe all people around the world borrowed money with someone, few bucks or in bigger amount. i'm also borrowed money with someone..

borrow ---> debt ----> death...this part was frightened me. i'm afraid i will die when i'm still in debt with someone...how i want to leave this world in peace unless someone help to settle it..but i don't want to troubleanyone. the most terrible was i don't remember with whom i'm in debt but in my instinct i know i'm still not repay someone money but i don't know who

so friends...if you think i'm borrow your money and i'm still not pay you back, please don't hesitate to let me know..i'm promise i will pay to you as soon as possible.let me die in peace..

and if you have debt to me, also don't forget to pay me..hehehe...now i'm running out of money..

No comments: