Sunday, May 30, 2010

counting the days...

this becoming june a lot of things might going happens..and i'm counting for the days for the moments, and the events...

i think this june will be the memorable june in my life...

in this becoming june..

[[[[[ 6 JUNE ]]]]]<----- my birthday...i'm waiting for the suprise and who will be the 1st person to wish to me..

[[[[[ 4, 5, 6 and 12 ]]]]] <---- the date which will change my friends ^Yatt^Lieza^Wan^ K.Jannah^Liesa^Anna^Shuhadah^ status from single to married..congrate!

[[[[[ JUNE ]]]]]<--- the month of birthday to all my friends at class H1P4 KMPP'04/05

[[[[[ 21-24 JUNE ]]]]<--- i will fly to Bandung, Jakarta..to become a tourist

[[[[[ 22 JUNE ]]]]]<---- my bestfriend, Zakira birthday..hope Allah will always bless us

[[[[[ 8 JUNE ]]]]]<---- my bestfriend (PSM's gang) Normei's engagement day?

[[[[[ JUNE ]]]] <--- need to finish my CPD point..another 5 points..plzz giv me more course

[[[[[ 25 JUNE ]]]]<--- waiting for my payment slip..then applied personal loan..

[[[[[25 JUNE ]]]]] <---- cukup 1 tahun my father left us...and June also month which has Father Day

[[[[[ 30 JUNE ]]]]] <--- means that another 7 days to finish my internship at Gynae ward which i don't like..


So..June..come on..i'm waiting for you..

No comments: