Saturday, February 27, 2010

mknn harian

since CNY ago, i have new routine in my meal schedule...this is begin since i check my health at Ekspo Pelamin dan Perkahwinan at TTC, Kuala Terengganu with one of my best friend..

the result was i need more basal metabolic rate, need more physical strength, reduce fat and need more fluid in my body..i'm also need to maintain my weight, my physical body, my visceral fat and my immunisation ability...

so, started from that day....

i begin my meal with a sachet of D-Nhans...then drink 400 ml of sky juice..
then about 30 minutes later, i will drink Herbalife ingredients which include 1 scoop of blended soy and whey protein + 2 scoop of nutritious powder (in cappucino flavour) with 250 cc of water as my breakfast..

then waiting for lunch at 12-1 pm, i need to drink hibiscus tea about 1 liter..then i took my lunch..
after lunch i need to consume about 2-3 liter of sky juice..and if feel hungry at dinner i will take banana or one or two package of muchy oat krunch...hehe..then before bedtime, i make sure i take a capsules of HPA minyak zaitun and drink milk...

the result was i think i have more stamina, my skin become softer, and i like my body now..syukran Ya Allah...

No comments: